Many women will encounter a problem when wearing underwear: underwear will always run up! Such a problem is really embarrassing. Why does underwear run up? How should such a situation be avoided?
I. Why did the underwear run for a long time?
1. The bottom circumference is too loose and does not really serve as a package
In this case, it is necessary to check whether the bottom circumference has lost its elasticity due to the wearing of the underwear for too long, or whether the original bottom circumference of the underwear does not conform to the wearer's bottom circumference. If you wear it for too long, you need to change the underwear; if it is the latter, you need to re-measure your upper and lower circumference data, get the cup data, and then buy underwear again.
2. The cup is too small or the underwear is too thick
The underwear is too thick, because the shape of the chest that the cup itself can accommodate is seriously inconsistent with the shape of its own chest. When we move a little, the underwear will appear to deviate. At this time, you need to re-measure the upper and lower circumference, or choose to buy thinner underwear.
II. Method to judge whether underwear is suitable
1. Does your breast overflow from the upper part of underwear?
2. Will the bra straps get stuck in your skin?
3. Whether the bra feels particularly tight, as if you can't breathe
4. Whether the bra is loose, no matter how to adjust, the shoulder strap will fall?
5. Is it easy to put two fingers into the bra side and shoulder strap?
If the above situation occurs, it means that you should buy new underwear.